Thursday, February 22, 2007

My First Inside Look

(Boulder-CO) This afternoon I will get my first inside perspective on the Denver Nuggets. I am excited to announce that arrangements have been made for me to attend the Nuggets practice today at Pepsi Center. I am not exactly sure what all will transpire, but this is definitely a major step in the right direction as for where I eventually hope to be whether it is with this blog or in another journalistic capacity. After today's workout, I will be recounting what occurred and offering some perspective from a vantage point few ever get to see, so be sure to check back later for the goods. This should be very exciting.

3 comments:

Seth said...

Have fun, dude. If you could grab me one of Eduardo Najera's socks, then I'd be able to complete my shrine...

Jon-Michael said...

Congratulations Nugg Dr! That has got to be a dream comp true for you. We're looking forward to your report!

Nugg Doctor said...

Thanks guys. Be sure to check back for a summary of today's practice.

Thanks for reading,

The Nugg Doctor