Monday, February 19, 2007

Thank You for Your Continued Patience

(Boulder-CO) The posting has been scarce during the All-Star break and after I saw Dwight Howard get robbed in the Dunk Contest I didn't have it in me to write that kind of article. I hope you have had a chance to read my interview with Dino Costa, and as promised, I have another media heavy-weight to interview tomorrow. He is so close to the Nuggets that it excites me to even think that I have the chance to talk Nuggs hoops with him. Expect that interview to be published either sometime tomorrow night, along with a game preview and recap for the Nuggets vs. Spurs, or early the following morning.

Things should be returning back to normal around here and I wanted to take this opportunity to not only tease you with my interview set to take place tomorrow, but also to say "Thanks" for hanging in there with me. So much Nuggets coverage is on the way that it can be really overwhelming, but I promise it is all for your enjoyment. Honestly, I am planning on taking this blog to a whole new level that it even has me giddy... Just you wait and see what tricks I have up my sleeve!

No comments: