Monday, October 2, 2006

The Nugg Doctor Making House Calls

(Boulder-CO) lately I have been doing a lot of writing and making guest appearances for some of the top NBA blogs and hoops websites in the game. Along with my Big Lead divisional preview. I have also been put on record by Ryan over at www.hoopsaddict.com on a Podcast where I get to flap my gums on the Denver Nuggets. Look for that to be dropping soon and head over to HoopsAddict to hear it first. I have also helped Marcel Mutoni over at SLAMonline with an interview that will be published in the near future. I'll provide a direct link to that submission when it posts. And finally, the last of my preseason endeavors will be in contribution to a brain child of Jeff's over at www.celticsblog.com. He has come up with the idea to preview 30 teams in 30 days by organizing a schedule at http://nbapreviews.wordpress.com/schedule. My complete preview will be published on October 16th, right here on The Nugg Doctor. Stay tuned, keep your page "refreshed", and don't miss out on all the great things that I, and the rest of the NBA Blogosphere, have to offer this preseason.

No comments: